Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I suppose if you have come to this page, you’d like to know a bit more about me. Usually I’d just recommend reading some of my posts to get an idea of that, but to save you some time, I’ve compiled some random facts that will hopefully give you some quick insight into who I am.
- I’m an avid reader. My most favourite novels include Great Expectations (Charles Dickens), Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy), The Time Traveler’s Wife (Audrey Niffenegger) and Catch 22 (Joseph Heller)
- I like clear blue skies and cold weather.
- Breakfast is my most favourite meal of the day, even though I eat the same thing on most mornings (four Weet-bix, sometimes with Milo, sometimes with other cereals). However, I am undecided as to whether I’d choose breakfast food as my “last meal”, since I’m more likely to pick something with pastry …or pork belly …or lamb.
- I love to run. I can get quite restless if it’s been too long between runs.
- I am a pharmacist. I consider myself lucky to have a job that I like, and to have met so many wonderful people at work (both colleagues and customers).
- I will always choose dark chocolate over milk or white chocolate.
- I spend a lot of time pondering about random things. A lot of the time, this doesn’t happen intentionally – I’ll be thinking about one thing, and then suddenly realise that I’ve gone off on a tangent (sometimes multiple tangents).
- I grew up listening to Savage Garden – ‘The Animal Song’ and ‘Affirmation’ are two of my favourites. I also really like Jess Glynne, The Script, Years & Years, Rudimental, Imagine Dragons, and Maroon 5.
- My most favourite colour is bright orange (to me it’s such a cheerful and energetic colour). My most favourite number is 64 (I’ve often wondered why, but I’m not really sure). I have not decided on a favourite letter because I like too many.