Since today is the first day of May, I have now had thirty nights of sleep through April, so I suppose it’s time for a recap on the never-ending struggle to fix my sleep.
I haven’t posted a recap for February or March because I went on holidays at the end of February and didn’t get a chance to look at that month’s data; and since I was not at work during most of March, I thought all of that data would be terribly skewed and show a falsely positive result.
Anyway, a quick glance over the February data shows that it was much the same as January, with several nights of inadequate and/or poor quality sleep. As such, I don’t think it would add much value to my study. Besides, I really can’t be bothered entering all that data and properly analysing it.
In the first two weeks of March, I was consistently sleeping at least 7.5 hours each night (often more), so I stopped recording my sleeping hours and scores because I figured it would just end up as a flat line of very uninteresting data.
In April things were kind of back to normal in the sense that I was back at work every week, so I resumed recording from then. Sure, I could have included the last week or so of March, but I was readjusting to not being on holidays, and I figured that it was better to just exclude it.
Well, anyway, enough preamble. Let’s get to my April results. Continue reading